I saw these on a blog by Richard Blaquiere:
Daily Reminders For A Positive Life :
1. Today I will search for my own identity and better define what I stand for.
2. Today I will give some of the best of myself to others.
3. My body is healthy, strong and vibrant.
4. Today I have the power to change what needs to be changed in my life.
5. Today I will listen to myself as well as to others.
6. Today I will trust in myself.
7. I will look for the joy in this day.
8. I’m a problem-solver, not a victim.
9. Today I will stop reacting to everything.
10. Today I will claim some time for myself.
11. Today I will accept people for who they are and not who I want them to be.
12. Today I will change what I can and accept what I can’t change.
13. Today when I’m overwhelmed by responsibilities, I’ll think of one thing at a time and concentrate on changing or altering that one thing.
14. Today I will broaden my own horizons.